Tuesday, September 28, 2010

UGHHHH Part II

So that last one was rather vague...  I guess I'll explain myself.

I like Eli, like a lot.  And he knows, and he doesn't care, and he likes Lauren, and she knows, and she doesn't care, and he knows she knows and doesn't care, and he doesn't care, and it seems like the only one who cares is ME!

And it's really sad.  Like, REALLY sad.

Like every time I think about it I get this empty feeling in my stomach.

OCTOBER...

NOVEMBER...

DECEMBER...

JANUARY...

(If you get that, that's just sad.  Unless you're Nicole, then it's not that sad because we were just talking about this.)

Anyway yeah I'm sad and lonely and sad and the next time you see me you should give me a hug and find me a big cuddly boyfriend.

Like Butler.

Dude, if he were like...20...25? 30 years younger he'd be my ideal boyfriend.

Juuuuuust saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment