Sunday, September 26, 2010

My Boots (Sorry, no fur)

Do you all remember the story about my online woes?  Here's the short version, in case you haven't:

I tried to order a pair of boots online but the internet froze up, so I tried again and it said this order was already placed.  I went to the page that showed my orders, and it said there were two orders placed that day, and neither of them were processed correctly.  Or something.

I called customer service and the lady said she'd call me back after the order was processed, which should have been within an hour.  It wasn't.

I called the next day and the guy said that the order should disappear within 4 days.  It didn't.

I called again and the lady said that if the credit card wasn't charged there's nothing to worry about.

So I just ordered the boots again.

AND HERE THEY ARE LOOK AT THEM!!


I don't actually have the boots in my possession; that's just the picture from the website.  BUT THEY ARE HAWT.

No comments:

Post a Comment