Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Things That I Realize I Took For Granted: Part III

Clarity.

And by that I mean, people's ability to communicate with clarity.

So Eli and I are dating now.  Finally.  Here's how it happened.

Me: Want to go get hot chocolate?
Him: Uhh, sure.
Me: Okay

-we go-

-blah blah blah civil communications-

Me: Oh my GOD! Are you seriously this oblivious?
Him: Yeah, I know.
Me: Wait you...what?
Him: I mean, isn't this a date?
Me: ...Oh...I guess?
Him: Then aren't we dating?
Me: I wasn't...Are we?
Him: Like...yes?
Me: ...
Him: Would it make you feel better if I changed my relationship status on Facebook?
Me: -facepalm-

If you think that's hard to understand, try to imagine how hard it was for me to understand WHILE IT WAS HAPPENING.

Like, wut...

No comments:

Post a Comment