Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving!

I wrote another verse for a song my sister and I used to sing.  If you're my sister, you know the tune.  If you're not my sister, you will be so confused.

I think the song's called Ibuprofen.  At least that's what the first verse is about.


Hey guys!  Thanksgiving!
T-H-A-N-K-S-G-iving, GUYS!
Thanksgiving!
Let's eat and hug and sleep and eat more!

Other verses I remember are:

1. Ibuprofen

Ibuprofen,
I-B-U-P-R-O-F-E-N
Ibuprofen,
it stops the pain and stops the swelling.

2. Harry Potter
(This one's short)

Harry Potter
comes out tomorrow night at midnight

3. Christmas
(This one's short too)

It's almost Christmas!
C-H-R-I-S-T-M-A-S

YAAAAAAAAAAAY THANKSGIVING!

Eli's coming over tomorrow, and we're going to watch Star Wars.  Because I've never seen it.

...Please don't kill me, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment