Saturday, October 23, 2010

Things That I Realize I Took For Granted: Part II

My Saturdays.

Seriously.

Now that I'm in Little Shop of Horrors (friggin AUDREY!!) I have literally no free time whatsoever.  I have no social life!

I keep trying to find a time to go rock climbing with my friend, Sierra.  It wouldn't be so hard if I weren't a Junior.  The combination of homework and play rehearsal ends up sucking all of my time away and I basically can't do anything else.

Well I can do some stuff, but only if all of the circumstances are favorable.

If, for example, I just had a math test and in Science we celebrated Mole Day so there's no homework in either of those classes, and in American Lit I only have two chapters to read, and that's not very much at all, and I don't have rehearsal, THEN I could go rock climbing.

So I would be rock climbing today if it weren't for the fact that my Saturdays have been forcibly taken from me by rehearsals.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment