Saturday, October 2, 2010

Oh...My...God!

You guys...

You guys, you guys, you guys...

You guys, remember how I got a callback for Audrey?  And how THAT BOY got a callback for Seymour?  And how I said that I hope I get Audrey and he gets Seymour?

You guys...

It happened!!

I almost couldn't believe it when I saw it!

There was a whole crowd of us waiting for Quinn (our director) to post the list, so I saw it at the same time as most of everyone else.  When I saw that I had gotten the part, I just picked up my backpack and walked away.  I really didn't know what else to do!  I didn't want to scream or anything, because there were other people there who wanted the part.

But my friend was checking the list too, and as I was walking away I heard her squeak and she ran up and hugged me.

Life is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment