Monday, March 7, 2011

MYSTERY!!

So, my mom ordered some prints of pictures of Little Shop, taken on the final dress rehearsal. They're all pretty spectacular. Especially this one:


We're holding hands and my makeup looks AWESOME. So I've got the bruise still, but whatever. And okay, he's wearing that dorky hat, but at least he only wears it in one scene.

Wait... Hold on... He wears that hat to kill Orin, literally for ONE SCENE, then it falls off his head and he never wears it again. And I'm not in the scene that he's killing Orin in.

Maybe he wore that hat in a scene or two before Orin died, but why am I holding hands with him if Orin's not dead yet? That doesn't make any sense.

And another thing! I'm only wearing that outfit up until just before Somewhere That's Green. Proof—here's me doing Somewhere That's Green:


And here are the only other two pictures of me in that outfit; both from before Somewhere That's Green:



AND ANOTHER THING!

That bruise! Here's the first picture I have from act two:


The bruise is gone. So that means this picture has to be from before act two, but also after Orin dies. Or rather, during the scene in which he dies.

Here's the conversation Eli and I had about the picture:




Aliens. It's the only logical explanation. Aliens.

No comments:

Post a Comment