Monday, February 14, 2011

Day Two: A Post About The Person You Have Been Closest With The Longest

First of all, I lied. I'm not going to catch up if I get behind. I'll just do thirty prompted posts whenever I feel like I've got enough time to do a post.

This shit is HARD, okay?

Alright, now to the post.

This prompt is difficult. I mean, it'd be easy if it said closest with for a long time, or close with for the longest time, but it says closest with for the longest time. That means most close and most long. Which is completely unfair, because who I'm closest with changes from time to time. For the sake of argument, let's say "closest" means you rate your closeness with people, and whoever is on top is the closest. Those rankings could change from time to time. So if we add up all the amount of time each of my acquaintances has spent on the top of that list, my friend Lily may have spent longer cumulatively up there than my friend Nicole has.

Now let's say that "close" refers to the top five people. Now, when Nicole's not right at the top, she's usually at least in the top five still. However when Lily's not at the top it's usually because she's done something that made me mad, dropping her probably into the bottom ten. Therefore, even when Nicole's not the closest, she's been close for longest.

Now that we've gotten that out of the way, I have to write this post.

And since I still haven't decided who I'm supposed to talk about in this post, I'll just briefly mention them both.

Nicole's my sister, and since she went to college three years ago (this is her fourth year) we have gotten really close. (Ironic that the farther away she is, the closer we are?) Sheeeee's a G. That's about it. I luh her.

Lily's my across-the-street-and-down-one-house neighbor. She's also pretty great, but I don't get to see her all that much anymore since we go to different schools and she's usually up north on the weekends. We do some really dumb things. Like, really dumb.

So that's...them...

This was a lame post, I'm sorry, I'll do better with the next one (hopefully) I promise (maybe).

1 comment:

  1. Hey. Hey you. Would you mind it if I shamelessly copied your idea of doing the 30 days meme on my blog? I would credit you and give you free advertisement on my blog~

    (Not that I have many viewers, buuuuuut)

    ReplyDelete