Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Chat Transcrips

I'm looking for something I did with my friend Lauren in my chat transcripts. I was watching Across The Universe with my computer open, and I started writing down my reactions to the movie. I want to find that and post it here, so I started looking through my chat transcripts.

I went back as far as the transcript goes and started scrolling through all of them, to see if I can find something that resembles me monologuing.

While I was scrolling through one chat, I found this:

Etsie Arruda: THERE IS A VERY CUTE BOY IN THE SHOW.
Lauren Childs: I don't...
Lauren Childs: what?
Etsie Arruda: he is cute
Etsie Arruda: in Pride and Prejudice
Lauren Childs: is he darcy?
Etsie Arruda: he should be
Etsie Arruda: but I don't konw
Etsie Arruda: *know
Etsie Arruda: he'd make a good Bingley, too, but only if I get to be Jane...
Etsie Arruda: JUST SAYIN.
Lauren Childs: oh
Etsie Arruda: lol
Lauren Childs: teehee
Etsie Arruda: hahaha
Etsie Arruda: his name's Eli
Lauren Childs: fabulous

That's from three hundred and sixty-four days ago. One year old, tomorrow.

Isn't it fabulous?

No comments:

Post a Comment