Monday, December 6, 2010

Something over here smells really good...



So right now my counter is covered with flowers.  There are two pots of poinsettias, and then four vases full of flowers I got from people after the shows.  It's like a forest of flowers.  And I breathe through my nose, so I keep getting a wiff of this really good smell.

Only I don't smell it all the time.  Just sometimes.  And guys it smells SO GOOD, and I'm trying to figure out what flower it is.

It took me kind of a while to realize it was the flowers at all, because it smells like some kind of food.  I can't figure out WHAT food, though, because I can't smell it well enough to figure out what it smells like!!

I don't think it's any one flower, either.  I think it's a combination of all of them  I think it might be a combination of these three:

Rose
Whatever this thing is



Maybe it's...a mutated Daisy?
 Anyway, there are also pine needles in the mix, and an Aloe Vera plant hanging out off to the side (though I don't think it has a fragrance).

This is driving me crazy though, seriously.  I want to know what I'm smelling!

No comments:

Post a Comment