Friday, May 6, 2011

Profile Question and also Rhinoceros

Profile Question

On the "edit profile" page of this site, one can answer a random question to appear on his or her profile. I was changing the random question so quickly that I accidentally skipped over a very controversial question to which I have quite a strong opinion. I spent about a half hour refreshing the page, trying to get that question back, but to no avail.

So I decided to make a post to answer that question. The question is as follows:

"Do you believe forks evolved from spoons?"

NO! YOU IDIOTS!

It's the other way about (probably).

See, the first humans ate MEAT (probably), not soup (probably). Therefore they would have (probably) developed the fork first, or at least a fork-like object. After that, they would have (probably) realized, "Hey, we can (probably) make this more solid and scoopey and eat soup!"

At least that (probably) makes more sense than spoon—>fork does...

Rhinoceros

Sorry I said "It's the other way about" earlier in this post. I'm doing a show called Rhinoceros by Eugine Ionesco, and that line is in the play, and so now it's in my mind.

1 comment:

  1. See, but what can be eaten with a fork can more easily be eaten with your hands. Eating soup or broth or mush with your hands is harder. Remember when the pilgrims came to North America? They had one fork, which they all thought was evil because it had two prongs like devils horns. They had lots of spoons, though.

    ReplyDelete