Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My Birthday, NOT the "Royal Wedding"

I thought I'd share with you a few of my most recent Twitter posts:

Guys, you do realize that the British royalty are the ones who made us Americans? Stop fangirling over the prince and his wedding.

Wait wait wait, Friday? Those losers are getting married on FRIDAY!? They're stealing my birthday!

Okay, fair warning, if anyone says "your birthday's on the same day as the Royal Wedding", I will slap you.

GOD DAMN IT, the wedding's on the same day as my birthday, not the other way around!

It was my birthday before it was your anniversary Willy, just you remember that.

AND IF ANYBODY sings the Friday song on my birthday, I will slap you SEVEN TIMES! One for each day of the week! Fair warning.

I can remember all the days in the week, even if Rebecca Black can't.

Why did those loser Brits have to steal my birthday... :(

But seriously Willy, congrats. God save the president.

No comments:

Post a Comment